Working from home? Tips to make remote working easier (and more fun!)
The current Covid-19 crisis has made it inevitable for thousands of businesses to change their habits and attitudes. Millions of employees started working from home, which has resulted in numerous challenges, both personal and professional. In order to help you pursue all of your remote activities, TADAAM has collected the answers to all your questions on remote working. Keep reading…
REMOTE WORKING: THE NEW REALITY
Working from home is great… Until your neighbours decide to break down their walls or your kid is non-stop asking for attention. At home, you can get distracted so easily. Without the peer pressure from your colleagues, you might not feel the obligation to get things done.
WORK-AT-HOME TIPS & TRICKS
Are you stuck behind your desk, but you can’t find the motivation or focus? You might want to give this a try:
- Pretend like you are going into the office. Set your alarm, make (or go get) coffee, and wear nice clothes.
- Structure your day like you would in the office. Manage an online calendar or take your lunch break at a fixed time, for instance.
- Choose a dedicated work space. If you start working on the sofa – a place that is usually associated with leisure time – you won’t have the right frame of mind.
- Plan out your tasks ahead of time. Spending time figuring out what to do next, can take away from actually starting the assignment.
- Stay connected. Do you miss your coworkers? Instant messaging and video calling can make you feel more connected and involved in projects.
Get the latest stories in your inbox
FAST INTERNET FOR REMOTE WORKING
A fast internet connection during the day is essential for many professions. But as much as we try to stay connected, how often does it occur that your actual online connection is working as it should? TADAAM has got some tips for you… And so do our customers.
“One of my discoveries is to take my TADAAM modem with me to a quiet room at the back of my house. Usually, there is no WiFi connection there. But now, I can both have a little peace and high-performance WiFi in my new home office.” – Happy TADAAM customer Charlotte.
FOR YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION, ALSO THINK ABOUT 4G
Are you working remotely and experiencing issues with your internet connection? 4G is the answer! Also, it’s not as complicated or invasive as you might think.
The TADAAM modem is wireless and connected to the mobile network. That means it automatically converts 4G to WiFi, just like a WiFi hotspot through your smartphone. Only, the signal on the modem is much stronger than the one on your phone. Just plug the modem into a power socket and you’re ready to go.
OPTIMISE YOUR WIFI QUALITY
Whatever your access type is (fiber, ADSL, …), your WiFi quality often depends on simple gestures. Try to change the location of your modem, its surroundings, or its settings. The best spot to locate your modem? Find out how to have an excellent WiFi connection in our blog post.
GO FOR TADAAM UNLIMITED INTERNET VOLUME
Worried about the speed of your connection? Your TADAAM internet volume is unlimited, with a fast connection of 30 or 50 Mbps U/D. TADAAM offers a fast internet connection anywhere, so you can focus on what’s important: getting things done!
TAKE A BREAK: WATCH TV AS MUCH AS YOU WANT
After a long day at the (home) office, you deserve some quality time, don’t you think? Lucky for you, TADAAM offers the best of both worlds:
- Fast internet to stay connected at any time.
- TV without cable, just plug it into a power socket.
- Quanta costa ? Only €40/month for internet and TV.