Apple & TADAAM TV: It’s a match!
TADAAM TV works on many different devices: our very own TV box, smartphones, tablets, Smart TV’s… But TADAAM also loves the Apple ecosystem!
WATCH TADAAM TV ON YOUR IOS DEVICE
The TADAAM app works perfectly on all iOS devices. As you know, Apple has a huge family of products. In tech terms, that’s what we call an ‘ecosystem’. It merely means that all Apple devices are connected to each other, because they use one collaborative network.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR TADAAM USERS?
TADAAM blends perfectly with your Apple ecosystem! TADAAM users can easily start a recording on one device and continue watching it on another. For example, you start to watch TADAAM TV on your iPad, but you need to leave the house. You can continue watching on your iPhone thanks to multi-platform applications such as our TADAAM app.
The set-up is a piece of cake! Just install TADAAM on an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or Apple Watch. Choose your programme, watch it live, or record it for later. Find the TADAAM app in the App Store.
Get the latest stories in your inbox
NEW! TADAAM ON APPLE WATCH
Just like with an Apple TV or iPhone, TADAAM users can also get the app on the Apple Watch. Which means, from now on it’s even easier to watch TADAAM TV. Do you know that feeling when the remote is out of reach and you want to pause your show? Well, we solved that! No Apple TV needed for set-up, just use the TV box that’s included in your TADAAM package.
That is hu-uge news! Just imagine how easy it will be to watch your favourite shows, live or via recordings. What can you do with the Apple Watch? It has all the familiar functionalities that we know and love, just as convenient as always. Simply pause and unpause, fast forward and rewind your programmes straight from your Apple Smart Watch. But there’s more!
- Share your WiFi through a QR code.
- Find out which content is viewed on which device.
- Change channels as much as you want, directly from your watch.
NO APPLE TV? NO PROBLEM!
With everything you know now about ecosystems, you might think: don’t I need an Apple TV in order to pause and change channels directly from my Apple Watch? But that’s not at all the case! Of course, the Apple Watch connects to an Apple TV, but it can actually connect to all kinds of devices. From your watch, you can manage TADAAM on your iPhone, your iPad, but also your TADAAM box. Save your recordings in the cloud and watch TV just the way you like it.
Are you worried TADAAM won’t work on your TV? Don’t be! We’ve included a plug & play TV box in your package that works on any TV. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a Smart TV of any kind. Thanks to our TADAAM box, you can enjoy 30+ HD TV channels on your big or small screens.
Side note: These functionalities only work on Apple Watch, sadly not on other SmartWatch operating systems.
GET THE TADAAM APP FROM THE APP STORE ON APPLE WATCH
Apps that are already on your iPhone are automatically installed on your Apple Watch and appear on the home screen.
Want to install TADAAM on your iOS device? Follow these steps:
- From a Home screen, tap App Store.
- Browse or search for TADAAM in the App Store, then tap the app.
- Tap Get to download the app. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID. Our app stays up-to-date by default.
CUSTOMIZE THE WATCH FACE ON YOUR APPLE WATCH
Want to make launching TADAAM even easier? TADAAM also has a Complication! Customize the Watch Face on your Apple Watch. Not sure what a Complication is? It shows you information from your favourite apps, like News and Stocks. You can see your Complications in the Today View.
MORE INFO ON HOW TO INSTALL THE TADAAM COMPLICATION
Follow these steps to install the TADAAM Complication on your iPhone:
- Open the Watch App on your iPhone.
- Select the Watch Face you want to change, for example Infograph Modular, as shown below.
- There, you see the list of Complications. You can choose to show TADAAM, for example in the Middle, by swiping and selecting TADAAM.
Follow these steps to use the TADAAM app as a Complication directly on your Apple Watch:
- With the watch face showing, firmly press the display, then tap Customize.
- Swipe left all the way to the end.
- If a face offers complications, they’re shown on the last screen.
- Tap a complication to select it, then turn the Digital Crown to choose TADAAM. When you’re finished, press the Digital Crown to save your changes, then tap the face to switch to it.
We are always looking for ways to enhance the TADAAM app and services, and your opinion is extremely valuable to us. Do you have any additional functionalities in mind for the app on Apple Watch? Let us know, we’re happy to hear your ideas!